Thursday, November 22, 2007
Car-Paint rendering paper accepted at Eurographics 2008
Our paper "Photo-realistic Rendering of Metallic Car Paint from Image-Based Measurements" has been accepted as full paper at Eurographics 2008. Additional information will follow soon.
Monday, September 10, 2007
Eurographics 2007 Tutorial
Together with Hendrik Lensch and Michael Goesele I co-presented the tutorial "Capturing Reflectance - From Theory to Practice" at Eurographics 2007 in Prague. The tutorial's website can be found here.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
BTF editing paper accepted at EGSR 2007
Friday, May 11, 2007
BTF research links
- Brand new Siggraph paper about editing BTFs from Jan Kautz et al.
- TVCG paper about creating BTF tiles by Man-Kang Leung et al.
- Jiri Filip has a PAMI paper about extreme BTF compression.
- Context aware textures. A very interesting project at Yale about transferring measured appearance.
- Alexander Neubeck has finished his PhD about BTF calibration and modeling. Unfortunately it is currently not publicy available.
- A slightly outdated SBRDF site by David McAllister.
- The original BTF project from Columbia university
- A diploma thesis about BTFs from Frankurt university
- The Volumetric Surface Texture Database from the Kriegman Research Group has been made available for researchers
Gero's graphics research blog startet
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]