Friday, May 11, 2007
BTF research links
- Brand new Siggraph paper about editing BTFs from Jan Kautz et al.
- TVCG paper about creating BTF tiles by Man-Kang Leung et al.
- Jiri Filip has a PAMI paper about extreme BTF compression.
- Context aware textures. A very interesting project at Yale about transferring measured appearance.
- Alexander Neubeck has finished his PhD about BTF calibration and modeling. Unfortunately it is currently not publicy available.
- A slightly outdated SBRDF site by David McAllister.
- The original BTF project from Columbia university
- A diploma thesis about BTFs from Frankurt university
- The Volumetric Surface Texture Database from the Kriegman Research Group has been made available for researchers
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]